One of several small apps that I built while I was learning to build Angular applications. A simple, one component application (well, technically two components since I actually broke out the service into its own component for purposes of abstraction) that accepts a user's stock symbol as input and returns current trade data in real time from a free RESTful service available online.
- Angular 4 application using Bootstrap CSS and grid layout
- CSS gradients and opacity settings for backgrounds
- RESTful web services deployed on a Coldfusion 2016 server
- Set necessary HTTP headers & made the actual HTTP request
- Validated & error-checked return values, then serialized & parsed the JSON data
- Massaged pricing, date and symbol data using Angular pipes