* This policy covers how CFSNAP.com treats personal information that CFSNAP.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of CFSNAP.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that CFSNAP.com does not own or control, or to people that CFSNAP.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
* CFSNAP.com collects personal information when you register with CFSNAP.com, when you use CFSNAP.com products or services, when you visit CFSNAP.com pages or the pages of certain CFSNAP.com partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. CFSNAP.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, gender, zip code, occupation, and personal interests. Once you register with CFSNAP.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* CFSNAP.com collects information about your transactions with us.
* CFSNAP.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, CFSNAP.com cookie information, and the page you request.
* CFSNAP.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* CFSNAP.com requests that all who register with the site are least 18 years of age or older.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* CFSNAP.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with CFSNAP.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help CFSNAP.com communicate with you about offers from CFSNAP.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
* CFSNAP.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
o CFSNAP.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
o CFSNAP.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
* CFSNAP.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
* CFSNAP.com may set and access CFSNAP.com cookies on your computer.
* CFSNAP.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to CFSNAP.com's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
* You can edit your CFSNAP.com Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the CFSNAP.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the CFSNAP.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your CFSNAP.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
* You can delete your CFSNAP.com account by visiting our My Account page.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can find additional information in Appendix A of the NAI Self-Regulatory principles for publishers (PDF). Please note that the NAI may change this sample language at any time.
* CFSNAP.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your CFSNAP.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
* If you have questions or suggestions, please complete our contact form or you can contact us at:
c/o TCA Enterprises, LLC
25958 Genesee Trail Road #205
Golden, CO 80401
Effective Date: May 1, 2006